Benefits of Prinergy InSite
- Automatic Trap, RIP and page imposition of customer-supplied PDF files
- Ability to set up a secure drop and drag “hot folder” on your desktop, linked to your Progress team
- Around-the-clock automated job submission
- Seamless precision via closed-loop color systems
Why Use InSite?
- The InSite Prepress Portal System reduces turnaround times, lowers proofing costs, enhances customer communication, and offers exceptional visibility into the production process. It is a powerful Internet portal designed to streamline print production and the processes of job submission, collaboration, proofing, and job-status tracking.
- The InSite Prepress Portal System shortens lead times and reduces material and courier costs by bypassing hard-copy content-proofing cycles. All job information is visible in real time and accessible from anywhere over the Web.
- Secure and convenient online access to print jobs
- The InSite Prepress Portal System enables customers to: upload and download jobs and job data, proof online with geographically dispersed users collaborating simultaneously, append annotations or comments, approve or reject pages, manage information, and access job status over the Internet using a standard browser. Print buyers anywhere benefit by having real-time knowledge of their job's status within the prepress environment.
- The InSite Prepress Portal System improves communication between Progress and our customers. Compared with conventional methods, cycle times are shorter and there are fewer errors. Our customer's changes, annotations, requests, or comments are visible to Progress Printing's staff, helping reduce miscommunication and the number of reprints.
- Robust and secure online job submission
- Our customers can use the InSite Prepress Portal System to quickly provide job data without the need to create and courier media. Secure access helps ensure only authorized users have access to your print jobs. Online job submission also provides greater flexibility in dealing with late-closing pages or last-minute changes.
Benefits of Workflow System
- Automated preflight
- Check and correct input files automatically. Report indicates what was checked and corrected, with hyperlinks to PDF file.
- Proofing Options
- In addition to soft proofing through our InSite web portal, Progress Printing Plus offers Hewlett Packard Indigo 5000 contract color proofing on select stocks. Indigo proofs are carefully calibrated for excellent value and fast turnaround at a fraction of the cost of what many charge for contract proofs. We also can provide Epson 9900 G7 certified proofing as an option. Progress Printing Plus is G7 Master Printer qualified.