Our integrated technology systems are designed from the ground up to operate with precision and synergy as your project moves from station to station. In the past several years, we have invested over $50 million in new presses and automated systems to become a catalog, publication, and commercial print powerhouse.
From our front door to the loading docks, you will see a plant that is clean, contemporary, and vibrant. Our leadership team facilitates an atmosphere that is conducive to success, with proven workflows that are streamlined and systematic to guarantee efficiency at every turn. We have your project covered from concept to doorstep, and you can trust our formidable talent and technology to meet, or in most cases, exceed your expectations!
Allow our PDF workflow and online soft proofing to save you precious time in your schedule, we are confident you will be impressed. Review and annotate uploaded pages in minutes from any location. Take advantage of our 24/7 technical support to help you stay connected to the latest software updates. We will make sure the hard work you put into your page files is accurately represented from prepress to plating.
Front-end systems at Progress provide effective solutions for file processing, proofing, and plate imaging. Our Prinergy Prepress Workflow System is integrated with a web portal called InSite, providing our customers with a true unified workflow. Our InSite Prepress Portal is a browser-based portal integrated with the Prinergy Workflow System. It streamlines job submission, job-status tracking, online collaboration, and remote proofing or approval. Our prepress sophistication generally improves both effectiveness and efficiency.
Anyone with a browser can review each document's pages simultaneously from any location. Prinergy InSite has chat, annotation, and flight check options. Soft proofs are available in minutes for robust, collaborative on-line viewing. You’ll receive real-time efficiency and convenience—preflight, FTP, color management, and pagination on the fly. Our single-RIP, page-based environment saves time and money with precision and quality.
Our workflow ensures your print jobs and proofs are handled with more collaboration, control, speed, and security than ever before.
- Indigo contrast color single-page proofs with trim marks and color bars
- Stochastic screening for higher clarity and detail, expanded color gamut, and better results on uncoated and lower-grade stock
- FPO “construction forms proofs” of the plated image
- Pantone’s Hexachrome 6c process for ultra-vivid color. Hexachrome reproduces 90% of the PMS color gamut, expanding your spectrum of color possibilities.
- Graphic hardware includes powerful Mac and Windows workstations, along with thermal platesetters, processors, and digital proofing presses
- CAD system for conceptual design, product development, and “live” prototypes, ideal for packaging and folding board concepts